The Ohio State University, Class of 2019 (Columbus, Ohio)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance
- Minor in Developmental Psychology
- Summa Cum Laude
Certified Zumba Fitness Instructor (as of 2018)
- Certified to teach Basic Zumba Level 1 in any setting
The Ohio State University Department of Dance
- 2019 Senior Concert: Studio Work by Laura DeAngelis. March 6 – 8, 2019.
- The Big 5-OH: 50th Anniversary Concert (2018): Repertory Piece “Trace” by Susan Van Pelt Petry. November 8 – 18, 2018. Barnett Theatre in Sullivant Hall.
- 2018 School Tour Dance Company: Performer in various student works presented to schools in the Columbus Area, while also teaching master classes at these schools. Work presented in the Barnett Theatre in Sullivant Hall on March 7, 2018. Position of School Tour Manager.
- 2018 Senior Concert: Senior Pieces by Anthony Milian: “A World of Our Own” and Mikaela Hayes: “Colorfully Uncolored.” February 23 – 25, 2018. Barnett Theatre in Sullivant Hall.
- 2018 Winter Concert: Student Works by Amanda Colangelo “from, to” and Laura DeAngelis: “Just Say Yes. February 1 – 3, 2018. Barnett Theatre in Sullivant Hall.
- 2017 Faculty Concert: Repertory Piece by Crystal Michelle Perkins: “The Difficulties of Flying” and by Daniel Roberts: “REVERB.” November 30 – Dec 2, 2017. Barnett Theatre in Sullivant Hall.
- Dance in Denmark 2017: 5 1/2 Week Study Abroad Experience in Denmark (June 2017) with a focus on Performance, Education, and Cultural Immersion
- “EXTRAVAGANZA” Variety Show Senior Project by Brandon Adams. March 30 – April 1, 2017. Red Club, Columbus, OH.
- 2017 Senior Concert: Heidi Murr’s Senior Piece “What I Know About Living.” Barnett Theatre in Sullivant Hall.
- 2016 Spring Concert: Repertory Piece by Eddie Taketa: “Onionskins, Opaques, Ox Bloods, and Pearls”. April 7 – 9, 2016. Barnett Theatre in Sullivant Hall.
- Second Year MFA Concert: “The Aviary” (2015) – Choreographed by Fenella Kennedy, piece entirely en pointe. Barnett Theatre in Sullivant Hall
Ohio State Dance Connection
- 2018 “Illuminate” Show: Performer
- 2017 “Beautiful Minds” Show: Performer and Choreographer of “Day & Night.” A tap piece of eight dancers to Michael Jackson’s “Working Day and Night.”
The Ohio State University Dance Team
- Dancer (Football Games, Basketball Games, Promotional Events): 2015 – 2017
- Dancer on the 2016 Nationals Team: 4th in the Nation in Pom Division D1A. 6th in the Nation in Jazz Division D1A. Universal Dance Association (UDA) Disney Nationals 2016.
- Dancer for Brad Paisley’s “Country Nation College Tour”: 15 September 2016. Concert at The Ohio State University. Performed “Hang On Sloopy,” “Buckeye Battle Cry,” “Buckeye Swag,” and with Paisley in “Country Nation.”
DANCE EDUCATION & CHOREOGRAPHY
Varsity International, Varsity Spirt, Santiago, Chile
- International Instructor of Camp, specializing in Pom choreography and technique for Junior High through High School athletes. June 3 – June 11, 2019.
The Ohio State Department of Theatre
- “Legally Blonde: The Musical” Choreographer. November 8 – 19, 2018. The Drake Center for the Performing Arts, Thurber Theatre.
Varsity International, Varsity Spirt, Guangzhou, China
- International Instructor for Hip Hop, Jazz, and Pom classes and coach of 5 competitive dance teams. 3-month long contract (March 2018 – June 2018).
Turn it Around Tour
- Guest Judge and Jazz Funk Workshop Instructor. Richmond, VA Event, February 2018.
The Dance Extension Project, Dublin, OH
- Hip Hop and Jazz Instructor and Recital Choreographer for students of ages 7 – 18 (present)
Universal Dance Association (UDA), Varsity Spirit, Memphis, TN
- High School Circuit Staff Instructor, Midwest Division (present). Teach routines and instruct skills classes in the styles of Pom, Jazz, and Hip Hop. Judge Competition routines.
- College Circuit Staff Instructor (present): Teach routines and instruct skills classes in the styles of Pom, Jazz, and Hip Hop. Judge Competition routines and Game Day performances.
- Certified Judge. Judging various high school competitions and 2018 World Cup Doubles.
- Choreographer for a variety of High School Dance Teams under Universal Dance Association employment including McDowell High School (Pennsylvania) and South Warren High School (Kentucky)
- Social Media Team. Utilizing Instagram account @uda_paige to advertise UDA events.
Magnificat High School, Rocky River, OH
- Master Class Instructor: 2016 – present
- Choreographer for Solos, Small Groups, Large Groups, and JV and Varsity Full Team Routines 2015 – present
Absolute Dance Company, Avon Lake, OH
- Substitute Dance Instructor, Master Class Instructor, and Private Dance Instructor: Ballet, Tap, Contemporary, Jazz, Acro, and Musical Theatre
- Solo and Duet Choreographer 2016 – present
- Internship with Dori Jenks in writing articles for The Ohio State University Department of Dance website. Articles include “by-line” with my name. Articles can be found at dance.osu.edu